NANOG 45: Register Now, Hotel Link Available

Tom Daly tom at dyndns.com
Fri Dec 5 02:16:19 UTC 2008

Folks,
NANOG 45 in the Dominican Republic is fast approaching, so now is the time to go get registered for the conference.

You can register for NANOG 45 at:

     https://nanog.merit.edu/registration/

I'm also pleased to report that our hotel has provided us with with a direct link for online reservations. You can make your reservations online at:

     http://cwp.marriott.com/sdqgw/nanog/

Be aware: the hotel is offering very nice rooms at a great rate (part of what should make your travel justification easier), so be sure to register soon.

Also, consider booking travel soon.  A number of airlines have substantially discounted flights at the moment, but one never knows when they might expire.

Looking forward to seeing you all in SDQ,

Tom Daly,
for the NANOG Program Committee

--
Tom Daly