an over-the-top data center
jeffshultz at wvi.com
Tue Dec 2 14:27:40 CST 2008
Marshall Eubanks wrote:
> On Dec 2, 2008, at 2:25 PM, Brian Raaen wrote:
>> Maybe it isn't dry ice.... Maybe it is from liquid oxygen, in which
>> case it
>> better be a smoke free workplace.
> This is of course off-off-topic, but I would suspect the room
> temperature ultrasonic
> misters, not dry ice or wood smoke.
I'd be more worried about the artificial waterfalls... the sound of
flowing water has an established physiological effect.....
Um... where's the bathroom?
More information about the NANOG