interger to I P address

Beat Vontobel b.vontobel at meteonews.ch
Thu Aug 28 09:53:59 UTC 2008

> "Anything concerning an "end network" is not relevant to this list. "
>
> lol
>
> I am however, very interested in the content/replies thus far. Very
> entertaining.

Yes, while certainly off topic, also for me it's probably been one of
the most entertaining threads of this kind.

So just one more solution, as there's so much unused processing power
available on all your PostScript gear: Let your printer do the math!

##### BEGIN of ntoa.ps #####
%!
/ntoa {
     3 { dup 256 idiv exch 256 mod exch } repeat 256 mod
} def

/printa {
     3 string cvs show 3 { (.) show 3 string cvs show } repeat
} def

/Helvetica findfont 36 scalefont setfont 36 444 moveto

1089055123 ntoa printa

showpage
###### END of ntoa.ps ######