Level 3 TPA routing today?

Craig Pierantozzi craigp at tozz.net
Thu Aug 28 00:23:51 UTC 2008

Most likely the issue was communication between the NOC and the
service management center. The NOC deals with the core facing events
versus the SMC which takes the incoming calls from the customers. In
this case the issue was identified and resolved in the NOC.

Perhaps the RFO was not posted internally or whomever you talked with
didn't check the status updates or something. Lot's of things could
have resulted in a tech not knowing about this type of issue.

Anyway, to tie up loose ends, there was a problem on a core router
that was isolated and then repaired in Atlanta.

regards
-Craig