speaking of slightly OT but perhaps still operational content

Deepak Jain deepak at ai.net
Tue Aug 26 19:33:18 UTC 2008

Perhaps I'm wrong, but I thought its fairly typical for large events
such as these (with lots of communications assets being deployed, not
unlike a Superbowl, etc) for Cell companies to roll in COWs
(Cell-on-wheels) type deployments to support additional capacity.

Am I living in a fantasy land?

Deepak