Domain Security risk?

Mark Jeftovic markjr at easydns.com
Tue Aug 26 16:08:53 UTC 2008

I would ignore it

Any real challenge against the domain (assuming it's .cnobi) and
you'll be hearing from either WIPO or the national arbitration forum
and your registrar ( plus your domain will have placed on registrar
hold)

I see all kinds of strange domain related spams and scams coming out
of Asia, I think they're all the same outfit.

Sent from my iPhone