Force10 Gear - Opinions

Chris Riling criling at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 07:33:37 UTC 2008

"Then again, I've always had a good support experience with Extreme,
but I'm not about to run out and replace my core with Black Diamonds.
:)"

I once worked at a place where we had BD 6808's at the core; one of them
consistently had hardware issues, and it took me the better part of a year
of fighting with Extreme to get them to replace the chassis, but when they
did, the problems went away, imagine that. I suppose similar isolated
incidents could happen with anyone occasionally though.

Chris