Native v6 with Level(3)?

Jon Lewis jlewis at lewis.org
Fri Aug 22 22:54:45 UTC 2008

On Fri, 22 Aug 2008, Jay R. Ashworth wrote:

> Has anyone already done the Edge IPv6 dance with L3?

I've been meaning to do this too for some time...only our GigE circuit to
L3 was going into cisco gear with no v6 support.  We moved the circuit
recently to a Sup720-3bxl...so in theory, we should be able to turn up v6
with them.  How painful should that be?  We do already have our own v6
/32 and of course are doing ipv4 BGP with them.

  Jon Lewis                   |  I route
  Atlantic Net                |