was bogon filters, now "Brief Segue on 1918"

TJ trejrco at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 01:57:33 UTC 2008

Michael - good points all, and saved me typing out a reply.

Additionally, using up the RFC1918 space isn't the only problem ... the
previously mentioned collision problems between so-called private networks
become more and more likely (until almost guaranteed).

Only nit:
	"In any case, IPv4 is yesterday's news. Nowadays everyone is
scrambling to integrate IPv6 into their networks and shift services onto
IPv6."
... I would say they should be doing so; I wish more were!!

/TJ