Coop Peering Fabric??

Matt Liotta mliotta at r337.com
Tue Aug 12 21:57:48 UTC 2008

On Aug 12, 2008, at 5:06 PM, Deepak Jain wrote:

> Is there a more appropriate place for interested parties to discuss
> the possible creation of such a beast in the WDC area? I know we
> have about a lot of optical capacity we could help contribute to a
> stake in the ground between Equinix/Ash and a facility less than 1ms
> away if there is interest.

I don't know anything about your optical capacity, but it sure does
seem like ANY2 DC has everything you are looking for except for easy
access from Ashburn. It seems to me an organization (coop, non-profit,
etc) that could enable access to Any2 from Ashburn would be quite
interesting. CRG might even help.

-Matt