Yahoo mail abuse contact?

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Sat Aug 2 05:16:19 UTC 2008

Randy Cassingham at This Is True is complaining in his newsletter that
he has something like 15K undeliverables to Yahoo email addresses,
because, as he understands it, some of those people clicked Yahoo's
'This is Spam' button, and he can't find a way off the list.

Anyone got a pointer to Yahoo closed-loop stuff I can point him at?

Cheers,
-- jra

	     Those who cast the vote decide nothing.
	       -- (Josef Stalin)