[Nanog] ATT VP: Internet to hit capacity by 2010

Sean Donelan sean at donelan.com
Mon Apr 21 18:53:41 UTC 2008

On Mon, 21 Apr 2008, Paul Ferguson wrote:
> But given the content there (generous references to the upcoming
> Internet "exaflood" apocalypse), I would guess they are either
> compromised of telcos and ISPs or telco lobbyists or both. :-)

Thank goodness anti-virus companies never hype security threats or
fund "Internet safety" organizations :-)

> It would be interesting to know (the rest of the story...)

Everyone agrees having more data would be useful.  It would be great
if someone could collect the available data, and get more data from
multiple providers (universities, small, large, for-profit, non-profit,
etc), and publish something.