[Nanog] [OT] Fwd: Photo

Alex Pilosov alex at pilosoft.com
Fri Apr 18 20:48:46 UTC 2008

On Fri, 18 Apr 2008, Megaera wrote:

> I was wondering what was going on myself. I've been a member of the list
> for years now (non-posting) and this afternoon I get a notice that I've
> subscribed to NANOG followed by two quick virus notices - and my list
> settings had been dumped too.
Yes, there was an email prior regarding list transition from Majordomo to
mailman.

If you missed the email, it is here:

http://www.merit.edu/mail.archives/nanog/msg07543.html

Sorry about virus notices. Merit needs to change mailman (or MTA) settings
to drop virus-infected emails instead of stripping/bouncing/whatever.

If you'd like to discuss mailing list operations, you should do it on
nanog-futures at nanog.org, not here.

Thanks

-alex [MLC chair]