Anyone from Verio here?

Blake Pfankuch bpfankuch at cpgreeley.com
Thu Apr 17 00:45:55 UTC 2008

I would first speak with oper staff on efnet.  Based on the fact that
the nicks are single characters, im going to be that someone affiliated
with staff somehow owns these, as usually opers swipe the cool nicks
quickly.  If they don't have anything, might check the irc-security list
but most likely this will be considered off topic even there.