Postmaster @ vtext.com (or what are best practice to send SMS these days)

Dominic J. Eidson sauron at the-infinite.org
Wed Apr 16 18:04:32 UTC 2008

My recommendation as of late has been to use WCTP with a TAP backup.
(using qpage at $WORK)

This way you get the faster delivery/rate of WCTP, with an OOB fall-back
should it be needed.

Most pager companies (and presumably many cell providers) provide
interfaces for one/both of the above.

  - d.

--
Dominic J. Eidson