Abuse response [Was: RE: Yahoo Mail Update]

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Wed Apr 16 15:41:34 UTC 2008

So who's the third-party for the little guy that aggregates abuse reports?
I know we consume Spamcop reports which works very well for us.  I'm not
sure who feeds them data.  Ideally I would like to be able to submit data to
them in an automated fashion, but the spam appliance I have doesn't have
that checkbox.

If the abuse desk has already acted upon it, why not have the automated
system let me know?

Frank