Other folks who use the Route Science/Avaya CNA products?

Drew Weaver drew.weaver at thenap.com
Wed Apr 16 12:32:43 UTC 2008

                As the install base for these products is most likely too small to have a mailing list, I was wondering if there was any interest in forming a user-group (or possibly a small mailing list) the newer (ANS 4) software appears to have its fair share of quirks and some have expressed it might be helpful to have a place for users to discuss this, any opinions from others who use this product? Off-list is fine.

I apologize if this is not the correct place for something like this but it seems like the best way to reach the correct folks.

Thanks,
-Drew