Abuse response [Was: RE: Yahoo Mail Update]

Martin Hannigan hannigan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 00:49:39 UTC 2008

Abuse desk is a $0 revenue operation.  Is it not obvious what the issue is?

Some of the folks that are complaining about abuse response generate
revenue addressing these issues. Give me some of that.  I'll give you
a priority line to the NOC.

Disclaimer; No offense intended to security providers, I'm just stating a fact.

Best,

Marty