enterprise change/configuration management and compliance software?

Fred Reimer freimer at ctiusa.com
Tue Apr 15 14:58:25 UTC 2008

There are tons of products out there.  You could try looking at Cisco
Network Compliance Manager.  It supposedly has built-in compliance rules for
financial institutions (GLB, SOX, etc).  If you want to pay, people will
gladly take your money.

Fred Reimer, CISSP, CCNP, CQS-VPN, CQS-ISS

Senior Network Engineer

Coleman Technologies, Inc.

954-298-1697