clickbank.net and bundleway.com

Rich Kulawiec rsk at gsp.org
Mon Apr 14 11:50:17 UTC 2008

On Sun, Apr 13, 2008 at 10:34:58AM -0400, Jon R. Kibler wrote:
> Anyone have any info on either of these domains?

Yes.  clickbank.net are like a rash all over spammer domain lists.
I recommend blacklisting them permanently.  While you're at it, deal
with these as well:

	clickbank.com
	keynetics.com
	paytrack.com

because they're the same spammer/spamgang.

bundleway.com is new on my radar; however I note with interest that
they share an A record with

	adwarexterminator.com
	antiviruspremium.com
	antivirusprotectionsite.com
	antivirusprotector.com
	spywarexp.com

and quite a few other similarly-named domains that are listed
in Snort's domain database as containing trojan/spyware threats.
Given the size of the database I'm referencing, and that no other
domains in it match, it's unlikely that this is a coincidence.

---Rsk