Problems sending mail to yahoo?

Suresh Ramasubramanian ops.lists at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 03:29:38 UTC 2008

1. They are not complaints as such. They are what AOL users click report spam on

2. They are sent in a standard format - http://www.mipassoc.org/arf/ -
and if you weed out the obvious (separate forwarding traffic out
through another IP, and ditto for bounce traffic), then you will find
that - for actual ISPs - actual spam reports will far outweigh the
amount of misclicked reports.

3. As I said, its in ARF and that's machine parseable and you can get
stats from it.