Yahoo Mail Update

Suresh Ramasubramanian ops.lists at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 16:42:58 UTC 2008

On Sun, Apr 13, 2008 at 10:09 PM, Joel Jaeggli <joelja at bogus.com> wrote:
>  MAAWG, is fine but the requirements for participation are substantially
> higher than the nanog list.

* Quite a lot of ISPs who already attend nanog are also maawg members

* Lots of independent tech experts (Dave Crocker, Chris Lewis, Joe
St.Sauver from UOregon etc) are regulars at maawg, designated as
senior tech advisors

* Quite a few other invited guest type people

So, not as bad as it sounds

>  People who have operational problems don't generally get to pick the
> skillset they already have just because a problem appears, some cognizance
> of that is surely in order.

That was the only meta comment I had here.  I'll stop now.

srs
--
Suresh Ramasubramanian (ops.lists at gmail.com)