Yahoo Mail Update

Raymond L. Corbin rcorbin at hostmysite.com
Fri Apr 11 01:23:19 UTC 2008

I've talked to employees in other departments who agree that something needs changed (especially when their own mail wasn't making it to their personal yahoo inboxes)

You can reach yahoo's 'mail' department(s) after doing a lot of digging and googling... Their ' Bulk Mail Advocacy Agent' was somewhat helpful, but the anti-abuse manager seemed to get things done after you at least try the proper channels of submitting a ticket and waiting about a week and still having no resolve...I submitted a ticket to them to update my whitelisted IP's from adding/removing servers and it took about a month to get a reply.

AOL's postmaster is easy to reach via their 1-800# however they seem to read off the screen and are really only general support. Their actual 'postmasters' (once you get passed their general support) are usually pretty helpful and quick to resolve issues.

-Ray