Problems sending mail to yahoo?

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Thu Apr 10 18:48:52 UTC 2008

Q> Does Yahoo! use "greylisting" to reject messages?

A> No.
   The most commonly understood form of "greylisting" is where an
   SMTP server will reject every message the first time it is
   attempted, and then accept it if the sending server retries
   later. The theory is that spammers won't retry messages, while
   legitimate senders will.

   Yahoo! does not utilize this method.

http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/postmaster/postmaster-05.html