Problems sending mail to yahoo?

Michael Holstein michael.holstein at csuohio.edu
Thu Apr 10 18:09:31 UTC 2008

> Is it just us or are there general problems with sending email to
> yahoo in the past few weeks? Our queues to them are backed up though
> they drain slowly.

I have ~3,000 messages (from today) stuck with this 421-ts01 problem.
Mostly it's our "campus mail bag" which is a digest that goes out to
students (many of whom forward their campus mail off-site).

Interestingly, it's only on the newest of our outbound SMTP boxes that's
affected. The others (which have been in use for some years) still work
just fine. Our SPF record is a permissive 'ptr ~all', btw.

Cheers,

Michael Holstein
Cleveland State University