Problems sending mail to yahoo?

S. Ryan auser at mind.net
Thu Apr 10 18:05:15 UTC 2008

I work for an ISP that seems to have the same exact problem.  We're not
even that large of an ISP, 5k customers maybe.  We are not a SPAM haven
either.

We've tried to work with Yahoo! also and have gotten nowhere.

If you find anything out on how to deal with it, let me know.

I'll update you if I or my Systems guys find out more but it's been
going on for a couple weeks and I don't see an end in sight.

Regards,

Steve
InfoStructure

Barry Shein wroteth on 4/10/2008 10:30 AM:

--

Steve Ryan

Master Solvinator

support at mind.net <mailto:support at mind.net>