nanog 43 draft agenda posted

Patrick W.Gilmore patrick at ianai.net
Thu Apr 10 15:38:14 UTC 2008

On Apr 9, 2008, at 7:49 PM, Todd Underwood wrote:

> the program committee is excited about both the content that has
> already been selected and how early we have been able to get this
> announcement out to the community.  we have received feedback
> indicating that announcing most of the agenda early significantly
> improves attendees' ability to obtain travel approvals and make travel
> plans.

OUTSTANDING JOB!  I think (or at least I hope) I speak for the entire
community when I say thank you to the program committee for your time
and effort getting this done, and done early.

But - and please don't take this the wrong way - but I liked the
original agenda posted a week or two ago better....

:)

--
TTFN,
patrick