Dubai impound ships suspected in cable damage

Robert D. Scott robert at ufl.edu
Wed Apr 9 00:42:05 UTC 2008

If the military can tell a persons sex by shadows in a photo, how tough can
it be to ID a ship several football fields in length when they are painted
to make them easy to ID.

Robert D. Scott                 Robert at ufl.edu
Senior Network Engineer         352-273-0113 Phone
CNS - Network Services          352-392-2061 CNS Receptionist
University of Florida           352-392-9440 FAX
Florida Lambda Rail             352-294-3571 FLR NOC
Gainesville, FL  32611