Bandwidth issues in the Sprint network

Robert D. Scott robert at ufl.edu
Mon Apr 7 22:58:25 UTC 2008

See if you can find a nother connector that can help with using iperf. Also,
make sure any system testing systems have tuned IP stacks. That info is also
linked from the iperf web page.

http://dast.nlanr.net/Projects/Iperf/

http://www.psc.edu/networking/projects/tcptune/

Robert D. Scott                 Robert at ufl.edu
Senior Network Engineer         352-273-0113 Phone
CNS - Network Services          352-392-2061 CNS Receptionist
University of Florida           352-392-9440 FAX
Florida Lambda Rail             352-294-3571 FLR NOC
Gainesville, FL  32611