Hotmail NOC Contact

Al Iverson aiversonlists at spamresource.com
Thu Apr 3 15:15:02 UTC 2008

On 4/3/08, Fox, Thomas <tfox at expertsmi.com> wrote:

>  In the last 10 days or so, ever since ORDB re-activated itself and blacklisted everything, we have had deliverability problems to:
>
>  MSN
>  Hotmail
>  Bellsouth
>  AT&T (the same as Bellsouth I think)
>  Yahoo
>  Detroit Edison
>
>  In the case of MSN and Hotmail, they told us they were using Symantec's Brightmail filtering system.
>
>  So, does that mean Brightmail is not updating their system properly, or MSN/Hotmail is not updating their Brightmail?
>
>  Seems like a huge waste of everyone's time because some LARGE network operators can't keep their stuff updated.

No data has ever suggested that ORDB is/was used by any of those
entities you list. It was a peripheral blacklist at best. Just as an
additional data point, the clients I work with have all been able to
deliver mail to the sites you mention successfully in that same time
period.

Regards,
Al Iverson

--