Hotmail NOC Contact

Jason J. W. Williams williamsjj at digitar.com
Thu Apr 3 14:22:24 UTC 2008

Hi Suresh,

We are the outsourced provider. :-)

-J

----- Original Message -----
From: Suresh Ramasubramanian <ops.lists at gmail.com>
To: Jason J. W. Williams
Cc: nanog at merit.edu <nanog at merit.edu>
Sent: Thu Apr 03 03:13:47 2008
Subject: Re: Hotmail NOC Contact

On Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 3:00 AM, Jason J. W. Williams
<williamsjj at digitar.com> wrote:
>  Does anyone have a good contact number for the Hotmail NOC? We've got
> e-mails from Hotmail to some of our customers being returned the Hotmail
> sender with a 554 error message fairly regularly. Our logs aren't showing
> any rejections, so we need to talk to Hotmail and find out what the 554
> means on their side (there's no error description). Any help is greatly
> appreciated.

Easier if you paste a sample bounce

And check if you have some kind of smtp capable firewall device (like
a barracuda) or maybe an outsourced filtering provider that's
filtering this lot before it reaches your mailserver.

srs

!SIG:47f49fcf285637219712276!