[Nanog] [OT] Fwd: Photo

Gregory Hicks ghicks at cadence.com
Fri Apr 18 21:27:53 UTC 2008

> Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 13:51:59 -0700
> From: Jacob Appelbaum <jacob at appelbaum.net>
> To: nanog at merit.edu
> Subject: Re: [Nanog] [OT] Fwd: Photo
>
> Megaera wrote:
> > I was wondering what was going on myself. I've been a member of the list for
> > years now (non-posting) and this afternoon I get a notice that I've
subscribed
> > to NANOG followed by two quick virus notices - and my list settings had been
> > dumped too.
> >

> This has happened to me as well. I was a digest subscriber and now I'm
> getting each message. Did someone tamper with the settings or was there
> an administrative mistake?

I don't have the message, but, a few days ago, there was a message from
Betty that basically said that the list was moving and that we would
have to recreate any individual settings...  And that would be a good
time to set a password.

Regards,
Gregory Hicks

> Regards,
> Jacob

Gregory Hicks                        | Principal Systems Engineer
Cadence Design Systems               | Direct:   408.576.3609
2655 Seely Ave M/S 9A1
San Jose, CA 95134

I am perfectly capable of learning from my mistakes.  I will surely
learn a great deal today.

"A democracy is a sheep and two wolves deciding on what to have for
lunch.  Freedom is a well armed sheep contesting the results of the
decision."