[Nanog] ATT VP: Internet to hit capacity by 2010

Bill Nash billn at billn.net
Fri Apr 18 20:32:58 UTC 2008

I wouldn't be shocked at all if this was an element of multi-pronged
lobbying approaches, reminiscent of the 'fiber to the home' tax break
series that hit a handful of years back that got us pretty much nothing.

Given trivial tech milestones like these:
http://www.thelocal.se/7869/20070712/ (2007)
http://www.lightreading.com/document.asp?doc_id=82315 (2005)

I call bullshit.

Besides, by 2010 we'll be staring down a global economy collapse and
people will be too busy trying to find food to get online and download
movies.

- billn