Apple Airport Extreme IPv6 problems?

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Mon Sep 24 10:36:17 UTC 2007

Some months ago I already circulated in this list instructions that I've
provided in other IPv6 related exploder for doing so ...

Introduction to 6to4
https://lists.afrinic.net/pipermail/afripv6-discuss/2007/000061.html

Configuring 6to4 Relay in Cisco
https://lists.afrinic.net/pipermail/afripv6-discuss/2007/000066.html

Configuring 6to4 Relay in Linux
https://lists.afrinic.net/pipermail/afripv6-discuss/2007/000067.html

Configuring 6to4 Relay in BSD
https://lists.afrinic.net/pipermail/afripv6-discuss/2007/000068.html

Configuring 6to4 Relay in Windows
https://lists.afrinic.net/pipermail/afripv6-discuss/2007/000074.html

Configuring Teredo Server/Relay in Linux/BSD
https://lists.afrinic.net/pipermail/afripv6-discuss/2007/000080.html

Regards,
Jordi

> De: <michael.dillon at bt.com>
> Responder a: <owner-nanog at merit.edu>
> Fecha: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 15:38:21 +0100
> Para: <nanog at merit.edu>
> Conversación: Apple Airport Extreme IPv6 problems?
> Asunto: RE: Apple Airport Extreme IPv6 problems?
>

>> I think we will never move to IPv6 if vendors don't do things
>> like the one in the Airport. However, in order to make this
>> "transition" phase where there may be a possible degradation
>> of the RTT, we need to cooperation of the operators, for
>> example deploying 6to4 relays in their networks.
>
> And just what should operators do to cooperate?
>
> Are you aware of any documents that describe how to set up 6to4 relays
> in an ISP network?
>
> --Michael Dillon

The IPv6 Portal: http://www.ipv6tf.org

Bye 6Bone. Hi, IPv6 !