Good Stuff [was] Re: shameful-cabling gallery of infamy - does anybody know

Frank Coluccio frank at dticonsulting.com
Thu Sep 13 01:27:14 UTC 2007

Article: Abandoned Cable Removal A Dogged Challenge For All
Cabling Installatin & Maintenance Magazine
By Patrick McLaughlin | July 2007 Issue

http://preview.tinyurl.com/32cfak
--
As an aside, legend has it that some of the larger skyscrapers in NY City would
crumble under the weight of the cables installed inside them --particularly

Frank
---

On Wed Sep 12 10:10 , Joe Greco  sent: