Good Stuff [was] Re: shameful-cabling gallery of infamy - does anybody know where it went?

Scott Weeks surfer at mauigateway.com
Tue Sep 11 19:21:51 UTC 2007

--- streiner at cluebyfour.org wrote:
Some of the local old-school Bell Atlantic/Verizon techs also did very
clean work, but most of them took the early retirement packages that were
offered 4-5 years ago.

That's what's happening here.  A lot of the old-school folks are moving on and the younger folks (I'm in between the two) don't take as much care and don't understand why guys like me grump about some of the new wiring.  "I got it installed really fast, didn't I?"  It's hard to watch art be trashed with graffiti.

scott