shameful-cabling gallery of infamy - does anybody know where it went?

Leigh Porter leigh.porter at ukbroadband.com
Mon Sep 10 10:38:08 UTC 2007

We used to have a POP under somebodys stairs in Bristol in the UK and
another POP in the loft of a friend of one of the employees. They sold
their house and the POP stayed there and the new owners knew nothing
about it, imagine their surprise when a telco engineer turned up wanting
to fix a fibre fault ;-)

--
Leigh