Carrier outage?

S. Ryan auser at mind.net
Fri Sep 7 23:05:15 UTC 2007

I suppose it depends on the 'type' of outage and the type of traffic the
voice conferencing utilizes.

If it's some strange off the wall protocol or something, I suppose it
would have only affected a small portion of people and if it happened on
a carrier like Verizon or Qwest or something, I suppose they fit the
bill for 'major carrier.'

Although I would agree, I would demand answers too but they may be hard
to get depending on circumstances.

Douglas K. Fischer wroteth on 9/7/2007 3:43 PM: