shameful-cabling gallery of infamy - does anybody know where it went?

Jeff Rosowski rosowskij at ie.ymp.gov
Thu Sep 6 16:50:52 UTC 2007

> Speaking on Deep Background, the Press Secretary whispered:
>
>> http://www.darkroastedblend.com/2007/03/really-bad-wiring-jobs_20.html
>>

> My contribution:
>
> <http://www.tux.org/wb8foz/66-666/>

When I use to work at Caesars Palace here in Las Vegas, I was witness to
some rather ugly cabling jobs.  My "favorite" had to be one wiring closet
where the switch was being held to the wall with velcro.  Of course that
failed over time, and at some point the switch fell and was being held up
by the cabling.  Someone came along, saw the switch, and determined that
couldn't possibly be good.  The beauty of this, is their solution was to
take a rope, tie one end around the middle of the switch, and then tie the
other end to a ceiling beam.  I wish I had a picture.

Jeff