monitoring tools

Warren Kumari warren at kumari.net
Tue Oct 30 21:21:36 UTC 2007

Stephen Stuart and Joe Abley did a tutorial at NANOG26 called
"Managing IP Network with Free Software". It covers more than just
monitoring, and is great if you aren't going to just roll your own...

The PDF is here: http://www.nanog.org/mtg-0210/ppt/stephen.pdf

I cannot remember if they mentioned it, but incase they didn't, you
should also include NAV (Network Administration Visualized) -- http://
metanav.uninett.no/