BellSouth.net Mail Operator? (was:Re: Any help for Yahoo!...)

chuck goolsbee chucklist at forest.net
Tue Oct 30 18:53:48 UTC 2007

Martin Hannigan said:
>Mail problems that are operational in nature are more than welcome
>here.

Thanks Martin.

So... If there are any bellsouth.net mail ops people here, please
contact me privately. We had an out of control .forward user who we
have larted/fixed permanently (well over two weeks ago), but
bellsouth.net is still refusing mail from some of our outbound mail
servers. All we see in the waiting/rejected queues is legit mail.
We're a webhost/colo provider, in no way pushing tinned meat products.

Should be easy to fix, but I'm not getting traction from your end.

Regards,
--chuck goolsbee

answering at:

noc at forest.net