BGP Peering and Prefix filterin Question

Paul Stewart pstewart at nexicomgroup.net
Mon Oct 29 18:37:59 UTC 2007

hi there...

Who would have the time to monitor this if it was a manual process? ;)

Personally, never heard of that but it may happen out there....

We use strict RADB filtering on 95% of our connections.  Once a day, we
run a copy of IRRPT against a list of peered AS's and update the
prefix-lists

For transit, we just sanitize the routes (drop private space, drop small
subnets etc.)

Take care,

Paul