Can P2P applications learn to play fair on networks?

Fred Reimer freimer at ctiusa.com
Mon Oct 29 16:09:53 UTC 2007

That and the fact that an ISP would be aiding and abetting
illegal activities, in the eyes of the RIAA and MPAA.  That's not
to say that technically it would not be better, but that it will
never happen due to political and legal issues, IMO.

Fred Reimer, CISSP
Senior Network Engineer
Coleman Technologies, Inc.