OT: Vendors Using NANOG for a Sales Channel

Sherry Ollins sherry at choiceresale.com
Sat Oct 27 15:22:48 UTC 2007

Just for the purpose of clarification - it was not the NANOG list that our
salesperson was using.  However, because the gentleman who brought it to our
attention cc'd NANOG - we apologized here as well.

Again -- very sorry for the distraction this created.

Kind regards,

Sherry Ollins
Director of Sales & Purchasing
Choice Resale LLC