Internet infrastructure - recovery planning

Deepak Jain deepak at ai.net
Tue Oct 23 22:03:25 UTC 2007

I'm sure the day is not too far in the future where we will have to
write a citation for ourselves for rebooting a router w/o having filled
in a prior REQUEST TO REBOOT (RTR) form with the government.

Or worse, we'll need badges to handle such vital communications activities.

(and understanding why they are treating the Internet so differently
than POTS is left to the reader)

Deepak