Comcast blocking p2p uploads

John C. A. Bambenek bambenek at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 02:53:47 UTC 2007

Because you signed up to an AUP that allows what they are doing.

That, and in most states, if you rent my house, I can throw you out
for no reason given that I give you proper notice and enough time.

In this case, if you want to use rental analogies, that's like saying
a landlord can't evict you or otherwise take action because you're
having loud parties and throwing appliances out windows.  P2P is about
the exact opposite of "quiet enjoyment".