Comcast blocking p2p uploads

Patrick W. Gilmore patrick at ianai.net
Fri Oct 19 19:34:52 UTC 2007

On Oct 19, 2007, at 3:10 PM, John C. A. Bambenek wrote:

> I love how the framed it as "data discrimination".  Let's just be
> honest... 99% of it was illegal traffic taking up far more than their
> fair share of bandwidth.

I didn't know that you doing something illegal with your application
made it OK to block my use of it.

Also, what _is_ my "fair share of bandwidth"?

--
TTFN,
patrick

P.S. I am making absolutely no judgement on whether block is good or
bad.  Just wondering how other people rationalize doing, or not
doing, these types of things.