Sorry if this is off-topic :-)

Drew Weaver drew.weaver at thenap.com
Mon Oct 15 19:16:17 UTC 2007

I don't believe it is, it may be, sorry if it is ;-)

Does anyone have any real world experience with IDS gear from TopLayer? If so could you contact me off-list with your comments/suggestions?

We're looking at some IDS / DDOS mitigation gear. Any suggestions from folks who have already deployed solutions would be helpful. I would also like information on solutions specifically that have customer level access/control (i.e. customers can set their own thresholds, etc for their traffic based on what you define...)

Thanks in advance,
Drew