more-specifics via IX

Bradley Urberg Carlson buc at visi.com
Mon Oct 15 05:09:08 UTC 2007

I have a few customers' customers, who appear at a local IX.  Due to
the MLPA-like nature of the IX, I hear their prefixes both at the IX
and via my own transit customers.  I normally use localpref to prefer
customer advertisements over peers' advertisements.

There is a customer's customer who is advertising more-specifics at the
IX (and using a different source AS, to boot).  I can think of a couple
ways to prevent hearing these, but thought I should ask for suggestions
first.

-Bradley