Researchers ping through first full 'Internet census' in 25 years

Justin M. Streiner streiner at cluebyfour.org
Fri Oct 12 14:02:30 UTC 2007

On Fri, 12 Oct 2007, Leigh Porter wrote:

> You are more likely to get 5000 zonealarm emails....

Got tons of those...
...and BlackIce, DShield, Norton, SamSpade, and all the rest :)

But there were also lots of people who took time out of their busy day to
personally write their own flaming emails, rather than just relying on the
boilerplate reports many of the packages above commonly send out.  I felt
honored :)

jms